Light Filtering | Square Tweed Texture | Ballroom
Panel Track Blinds are an all-in-one solution for modern home interior needs. Featuring multipurpose functionality, this blind is ideal for patio doors to a closet cover or room divider. Install in any room for an instant upgrade. Durable light filtering fabric provides privacy when the blinds are drawn shut.
This item is ready-made and will ship in 1 business day.
Use a metal measuring tape for the most accurate results.
Do NOT take any deductions for INSIDE MOUNT. Our factory takes those allowances. You need to provide us with your EXACT WINDOW SIZE OPENING, do not use the size of an existing blind in that window. If you take your own deductions and then order as an inside mount you will get a double deduction.
**Please make sure to check the product specifications on each product page to note whether or not any deductions are included.**
- Check window frame depth: measure the depth as shown. Inside mounts require a minimum of 2” unobstructed depth within your frame for most styles. If your window does not meet requirements, outside mount is recommended.
- Check for evenness: measure the diagonals as shown. An uneven window will have measurements that will differ by 1/2”. If this happens, an outside mount is recommended
- Measure width and height of window frame
- W: Measure your window frame at 3 locations: top, center, and bottom. Use the shortest of your three measurements as the working width.
- H: Measure your window frame at 3 locations: left, center, and right. Use the longest of your three measurements for horizontal blinds & shades and use the shortest for vertical blinds & shades.
- Measure external width and height of window frame: measure the outside width and height of the area that you want to cover. In addition, most styles require an area minimum of 2” flat surface above your window or frame for mounting brackets.
Q: What does it mean when a product has a deduction?
A: When a shade or blind has a deduction, this means that the width measurement will be slightly smaller than the size listed. This is because when inside mounting, the shade should be slightly smaller than the window frame. If a product is the same size as the window frame, it may not fit inside and may prevent the product from raising or lowering smoothly.
Q: What are the different types of mount?
A: There are usually three different ways to install your blinds.
- Inside Mount (Flush)
- Inside Mount (Partial)
- Outside Mount
With an flush inside mount, your product will sit inside the window frame and the headrail or valance will not protrude at all when viewed from the side.
With a partial inside mount, your product will also sit inside the window frame, but will protrude slightly when viewed from the side.
With an outside mount, your product will be mounted on the wall or ceiling above your window frame.
All products, including both ready-made and custom items, are eligible for same-day processing (excluding weekends and holidays).
Ready made items will be shipped in 1 business day while custom made items will be shipped within 2-5 business days.
While we strive to meet our processing and shipping times, there may be unforeseen circumstances, such as weather events or carrier issues, that can cause delays. If you experience any issues with your order's delivery, please reach out to our customer support team, and we will assist you in resolving the matter promptly.