What is Covered :
- All of our shades are warranted against manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship provided that you are the original purchaser of the product, and the product was installed according to our instructions.
What is Not Covered :
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumer damages caused by accidents, alterations, abuse of the product, exposure to salt air, misuse, or damages from pets or insects.
- Damages resulting from removal and reinstallation in the same or any other window or application, or failure to follow instructions, such as measurement, installation, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Any products that, with the passage of time, has yellowing or cracking of plastic parts.
- Wrong measurements are not covered by the warranty and are not refundable.
To report shipping damages :
- If damage occurred during shipping, please call 1 (866) 999-6188 immediately and report within 14 calendar days or else you may be denied for your damaged product.
Obligations to the consumer :
- The obligations of Chicology are limited to the repair or replacements of parts or products found to be defective. Chicology will determine if the product is defective or not and may replace the product. If the product is found to have manufacture defects, we will repair or replace the product. Colors do vary from lot to lot, and may not match original product exactly. Discontinued items will be replaced with the most current product of the same price.
Your Rights under State law :
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Contacting us :
- If you believe your shade has a manufacturing defect, please call 1 (866) 999-6188.